Clogged or busted sewer pipes can cause damage to your home and create potentially serious health hazards for you, your family, and even your neighbors. When such problems arise, you need a qualified, dependable plumber to perform sewer line repairs.
Identifying a Problem with Your Sewer Pipe
Listed below are some of the most common signs that you may be dealing with a sewer line problem:
- Showers, tubs, and sinks drain slowly.
- You can smell something putrid coming from your drains.
- There is sewage backing up in your sinks, toilets, and tubs.
- You hear a gurgling noise coming from the drains.
- New, lush green patches begin appearing on your lawn.
- Indentations or holes begin appaearing on your lawn or paved surfaces.
- You find Sinkholes or cracks in your foundation.
- Septic waste begins appearing on the surface of your property.
- Insect or rodent infestations that don’t respond to pest control methods.
Sewer Pipe Repairs
One of the most effective means of clearing a clogged sewer pipe is to use a method called water jetting. This process involves using highly-pressurized water to break up the obstruction and force it through the sewer pipe.
To learn more about solutions for sewer line problems contact HRI Plumbing. To schedule an appointmet, or if you need a reliable emergency plumbing service, call us at (217) 334-4545.