Comprehensive Plumbing Services in the Greater Springfield Area
Every office and home needs a safe and reliable plumbing system, so it’s important to install and maintain critical fixtures and piping networks properly. Clogged drains and broken appliances are a source of aggravation for homeowners, and leaky pipes are a major cause for concern. If you need plumbing repair or installation services, call the professionals at HRI Plumbing today. We hold EPA, Backflow and OSHA certifications.
HRI Plumbing has a full staff of trained plumbing professionals ready to address any plumbing issue you might encounter:
- Plumbing Repair and Maintenance: Our trained, certified plumbers will locate the source of a leak or clog and quickly fix it the right way the first time.
- Plumbing Installation: If you’re building a new house or starting a remodeling project, we have the products, skill, and experience to ensure your piping and fixtures will operate reliably for many years to come.
- Plumbing Fixtures and Equipment: Today’s plumbing fixtures are complex, and installation and repair should be left to a professional plumbing contractor. Our techs have the right tools and training to ensure all your fixtures have that “factory installed” look.
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement: We use advanced video technology to identify sewer line breaches and obstructions. Our technicians can repair or replace sewer pipe using minimally invasive equipment and techniques. We also offer septic tank services.
- Deep Leak Detection and Line Location Service: Our hi-tech diagnostic equipment can locate plumbing leaks from pipes buried deep in the ground as well as underground utility lines.
- Water Heater Installation: Our plumbers can safely remove an old or damaged water heater and install a new energy-efficient model. We service and sell gas, electric tankless and point-of-use water heater systems.
Additional Plumbing Services
We are a full-service plumbing company and offer the following additional services:
- Water line repair & replacement
- Water softener repair & installation
- Water jetting
- Water purification systems
- Garbage disposal repair & installation
- Sink & faucet repair & installation
- Well pump repair & installation
- Backflow testing
- Reverse osmosis systems
Save Money with a Comprehensive Plumbing Inspection
The worst time to find out you have a plumbing problem is after your system has started leaking or develops a nasty clog. Plumbing inspection and maintenance services can help you save money on your water bills and plumbing repair costs. Our trained technicians will inspect, calibrate and test your plumbing system to ensure it’s operating at peak efficiency. They will also provide suggestions to help you lower your water usage without sacrificing convenience.
The biggest water wasters include the following:
- Shower Heads
- Water Heaters
Complete Plumbing Services
Your plumbing system is sophisticated, and it takes a plumbing professional to keep it operating reliably and efficiently. HRI Plumbing was founded to provide our customers with honest, respectful, customer-focused service. We offer 24/7 emergency service, flat rate pricing, 2 year parts and labor warranty on repairs and your 100% satisfaction with our services. We service all makes and brands of plumbing fixtures and equipment. There are no travel charges within 30 miles of Jacksonville, Springfield and Taylorville.
If you need residential or commercial plumbing installation, repair or maintenance services in Jacksonville, Springfield, Taylorville, New Berlin, Pleasant Plains, IL or the surrounding area, call the pros at HRI Plumbing today.