Even though you think your Springfield, IL, home’s drains are clear, they’re probably dirtier than you think. If you’ve noticed it’s taking longer for water to drain from your sinks, tubs, or toilets, it’s a good idea to call professional plumbing services and schedule drain jetting.
What Is Drain Jetting?
Drain jetting essentially power washes your home’s pipes because licensed plumbers use a machine that breaks up blockages using high-pressure water. It’s a highly effective way to remove all types of debris from pipes, including grease buildup, sediment, and tree roots, from sewer and septic lines.
5 Reasons to Choose Drain Jetting
If you’re fed up with how slow water drains at your home, jetting is an excellent solution, and here are five reasons why:
- Unmatched effectiveness: No other drain-clearing solution clears pipes better and leaves no residue for clogs to reform.
- Saves money: Since jetting scrubs the pipe’s interior completely, you spend less money in the long run because you don’t have to call for drain cleaning services as often.
- Safe for pipes: The water pressure is high enough to be effective without damaging your pipes, and the equipment never touches the pipes, reducing the risk of damage even more.
- Environmentally safe: Jetting doesn’t use harsh chemicals like other forms of drain cleaning, which makes it not only safe for the environment but your pipe’s structural integrity too.
- Fast and easy: No other drain cleaning method is as fast or easy as jetting, with it taking anywhere from 60-90 minutes to complete.
Drain jetting is one of the most versatile drain cleaning options because it’s an effective solution for residential and commercial properties. It’s also gentle enough to use in older homes with piping that might be weakened with age.
How Often Does Jetting Need to Be Done?
Another advantage of jetting is that it doesn’t need to be done often. Most households only need the service every 18-22 months. If your home’s experienced frequently clogged drains or slow drainage, check out our professional plumbing services at HRI Plumbing or call us for more information about drain jetting.